You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
Sales. Reservation of Title Recorded under Virginia Code 1919 Section 5189. Shifting Stock of Goods. Bona Fide Purchaser
You can always find the topics here!Topics: Automobiles, Liens, Plaintiffs, Bona fide purchasers, Automobile sales, Goods, Finance
Select the topics that are inaccurate.
Notes and References
This item contains 4 references.
1Va.) 108 S. E. 638 (1921).
2This reference contains 6 citations:
- Addington v. Etheridge, 53 Va. 436 (1855)
- Perry v. Shenandoah National Bank, 68 Va. 755 (1876)
- Consolidated Tramway Co. v. Ger- mania Bank, 121 Va. 331, 93 S. E. 572 (1917)
- Boice v. Finance, etc., Co., 127 Va. 563, 102 S. E. 591, 10 A. L. R. 654 (1920)
- O'Neil v. Cheatwood, 127 Va. 96, 102 S. E. 596 (1920).
- Note 10A. L. R.662.
8Boice v. Finance, etc., Co., Supra.
4Boice v. Finance, etc., Co., Supra.