You are not currently logged in.
Access your personal account or get JSTOR access through your library or other institution:
The Method of Types in Botanical Nomenclature
O. F. Cook
New Series, Vol. 12, No. 300 (Sep. 28, 1900), pp. 475-481
Published by: American Association for the Advancement of Science
Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/1628494
Page Count: 7
Notes and References
This item contains 1 reference.
*This reference contains 5 citations:
- Bulletin of the Torrey Botanical Club, Oct. 1895, xxii, 431-434
- ' Stability in Generic Nomenclature, ' SCIENCE, Aug. 12, 1898, viii, 186-190
- 'The Method of Types,' SCIENCE, Oct. 14, 1898, viii, 513-516
- 'FourCategories of Species,' American Naturalist, April, 1899, xxxiii, 287-297
- 'Review of the Genera of Ferns proposed prior to 1832,' Memoirs of the Torrey Botanical Club, Dec. 1899, vi, 247-283