You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
Some Problems Connected with Deep Mining in the Lake Superior Copper District
You can always find the topics here!Topics: Mining, Crushing, Copper mining, Plumb lines, Azimuth, Pressure, Maintenance costs, Tunnels, Air currents, Railroad maintenance
Select the topics that are inaccurate.
Notes and References
This item contains 3 references.
1This reference contains 2 citations:
- Engineering and Mining Journal, April 26, 1902
- Electrical World, April 26, 1902
20. P. Hood, Transactions American Society of Me- chanical Engineers, 1906
3This reference contains 2 citations:
- A. L. Carnahan in the Mining World of August 25, 1906
- C. H. Taylor in Mining and Scientific Press, August 18, 1906