You are not currently logged in.
Access your personal account or get JSTOR access through your library or other institution:
Notes and References
This item contains 8 references.
1This reference contains 7 citations:
- Parton, Life of John Jacob Astor
- Niles' Register, February 27, 1819
- June 7, 1828
- March 20, 1830
- June 26, 1830
- Jackson vs. Carver, Circuit Court of the United States for the Southern District of New York
- E. V. Sparhawk for the New York American. Pub- lisher, Elam Bliss, New York, 1827.
3Jackson vs. Carver, 1827
4This reference contains 2 citations:
- Burton Hen- dricks in McClure's Magazine, April, 1905
- William Waldorf Astor in an article in the Pall Mall Magazine, Vol. XVIII
5Pall Mall Magazine, Vol. XVIII
6Andrews, Report on the Colonial and Lake Trade (1852), pp. 275, 276
7Andrews, Report on the Colonial and Lake Trade (1852), pp. 282-88
8Burton Hendricks, "The Astor Fortune," McClure's Magazine, April, 1905
10Parton, Life of John Jacob Astor