You are not currently logged in.
Access your personal account or get JSTOR access through your library or other institution:
The Functional Approach to the Study of Marketing
Notes and References
This item contains 13 references.
1This reference contains 2 citations:
- Quarterly Journal of Economics for August, 1912.
- Mr. Shaw's An Approach to Business Problems.
2Melvin T. Copeland, Marketing Problems.
3Some Problems in Market Distribution, p. 41.
1Marketing Functions and Mercantile Organization," American Economic Review, VII, 306.
2Mr. Weld in this volume drew upon his paper "Market Distribution," read at the 1914 meeting of the American Economic Association, and republished in "Studies in the Marketing of Farm Products," University of Minnesota Studies in the Social Sciences, No. 4.
3This reference contains 2 citations:
- American Eco nomic Review, VII, 306.
- Quarterly Journal of Economics, XXXI, 571.
4Ibid., p. 573.
1This reference contains 3 citations:
- Mr. Cherington's The Wool Industry, pp. 49-53
- Professor James E. Boyle, American Economic Review, XI, 208.
- Bliss S. Brown, Modern Fruit Marketing.
2Quarterly Journal of Economics, XXI, 341.
3Annual Report, 1920, U.S. Department of Agriculture, p. 547
1An Approach to Business Problems, pp. 105
2This reference contains 2 citations:
- Report No. 98, Systems of Marketing Farm Products, G. K. Holmes, Depart- ment of Agriculture
- Meyer Jacobstein, The Tobacco Industry, p. 73
1W. W. Cumberland, Co-operative Marketing, p. 164.