You may be interested in finding more content on these topics:
You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
Mobility of the Factors of Production as Affecting Variation in Their Proportional Relation to Each Other in Farm Organization
Notes and References
This item contains 8 references.
1This reference contains 2 citations:
- Taylor, Agricultural Economics, 1919, chaps. xii-xiv
- Carver, Rural Economics, 1911, pp. 216-22.
1Report of the Commission on Land Colonization and Rural Credits of the State of California, Nov. 29, 1916, pp. 25-28.
1Literary Digest, July 17, 1920, p. 53.
1Carver, Principles of Rural Economics, pp. 216-22.
1Orr, John, Agriculture in Oxfordshire, Oxford, 1916, pp. 54 ff., 58.
1Journal of the Board of Agriculture (London), Dec.1918, p. 1072.
2This reference contains 6 citations:
- "Mental Defect in a Rural County. A Medico-Psychological & Social Study of Mentally Defective Children in Sussex County, Delaware" U. S. Dept. of Labor, Children's Bureau, Bureau Publication No. 48 (1919), p. 12.
- Report of the Commission on Land Coloniza- tion & Rural Credits of the State of California, Nov. 29, 1916, pp. 104-6
- Hall, A. D., Agriculture after the War, London (1916) pp. 39-52
- Economic Journal, XXVII (1917), p. 392
- Report on Wages and Conditions of Employment in Agriculture (England and Wales), I (1919), p. 9
- Orr, Agriculture in Oxfordshire, p. 137 ff.
1Third Ann. Rep. Bd. of Agriculture of the State of Ohio, (Jan.1849), pp. 84-85.