You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
The National Amalgamated Association of Iron, Steel, and Tin Workers, 1892-1901
You can always find the topics here!Topics: Steels, Business structures, Homesteads, Steel mills, Corporations, Tin, Labor strikes, Wages, Demand, United States history
Select the topics that are inaccurate.
Notes and References
This item contains 4 references.
*This reference contains 5 citations:
- Senate Report No. 1280, 52d Congress, Second Session
- H. R. Report No. 2447, 52d Congress, Second Session
- Appleton's Annual Encyclopoedia for 1892
- "The Homestead Strike," by Edward W. Bemis (Journal of Political Economy, Chicago University, June, 1894)
- Industrial Evolution of the United States, chap. xxv
*This reference contains 2 citations:
- " The Strike of the Steel Workers," by Dr. Talcott Williams, in the Review of Reviews for September, 1901
- articles in Gunton's Magazine for August, September, October, and November, 1901.
*Gunton's Magazine, September, 1901, p. 195.
*Mr. Samuel Gompers, in the American Federationist for October, 1901, p. 428