You are not currently logged in.
Access your personal account or get JSTOR access through your library or other institution:
Old Tombstones in Charles City County
Notes and References
This item contains 9 references.
2Virginia Magazine of His- tory and Biography, July, 1895
4Pamikl Gentium kfinorum, and Richmond Critic, July 9, 1888, etc.
5This reference contains 3 citations:
- Shirley Hundred Maine and "Cawsey's Care," in September, 1632, and February, 1632-'33, Charles City county in 1642-'43.
- Visitation, of London, 1634
- Metcalfe's Book of Knights
7Richmond Critic, December 16, 1688.
9W. G. Stanard in Richmond Critic for December 16, 1888.
11QUARTERLY, Vol. II., p. 231.
13This reference contains 2 citations:
- Richmond Critic, June 23, 1889
- Keith's Ancestry of Benjamin Harrison.
14This reference contains 2 citations:
- Mr. Stanard in Virginia Historical Magazine (Vol. III., p. 149)
- Along the Lower James, published in The Century. (Vol. XLI., p. 326.)