You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
Genealogy of the Smith Family of Essex County, Virginia
You can always find the topics here!Topics: Sons, Daughters, Children, Parishes, Single status, Widows, Bible, Genealogy, Estate administration, Fathers
Select the topics that are inaccurate.
Notes and References
This item contains 2 references.
*Virginia Gazette, 24 Aug., 1769.
This reference contains 5 citations:
- Dr. Edward Bathurst6 Smith, of St. Louis, Mo., to John Adams6 Smith, of Richmond, Va., 10 June, 1858.
- Quarles6 to John Adams6 Smith, 1859.
- Wheeler's History North Carolina, II., p. 215.
- Ramsey's Tennessee, pp. 278, 295, 372-'74
- 443 Scott's Memoirs of Hugh Lawson White, etc.