You are not currently logged in.
Access your personal account or get JSTOR access through your library or other institution:
On the Order of Linear Homogeneous Groups: (Fourth Paper)
Notes and References
This item contains 6 references.
†This reference contains 2 citations:
- On the Order of Linear Homogeneous Groups (Second Paper), these T ransactions, vol. 5 (1904), pp. 315, 317
- On the Order of Linear Homogeneous Groups (Supplement), ibid., vol. 7 (1906), p. 523.
‡This reference contains 2 citations:
- Mathematische Annalen, vol. 60 (1905), p. 214, ? 16
- vol. 63 (1907), p. 563, ? 15.
*BURNSIDE has proved the following theorem: "In any irreducible group of linear sub- stitutions of finite order, other than a cyclical group in a single variable, at least one of its characteristics is zero," Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society, ser. 2, vol. 1 (1903), p. 115.
†Attention is here called to an omission in LGS, page 524.
*This reference contains 3 citations:
- LGII, pp. 310, 320-321
- On Imprimitive Linear Homogeneous Groups, these Trans- actions, vol. 6 (1905), p. 232
- SCHUR has given an upper limit when the weights belong to a given field: Sitzungsberichte der Kgl. Preussischen Akademie der Wissenschaften, 1905, p. 77 ff.
†LGS, p. 528.