You are not currently logged in.
Access your personal account or get JSTOR access through your library or other institution:
Notes and References
This item contains 7 references.
1Secretary-General of the League, 26 September, 1922
2Das Saargebiet unter der Herrschaft des Waffenstillstandsabkommens und des Vertrags von Versailles (Berlin, 1921)
3This reference contains 2 citations:
- Haskins and Lord, "Some Problems of the Peace Conference," pp. 132 -150
- House and Seymour, "What Really Happened at Paris," pp. 56-65
4Commission (May-July, 1921)
5League of Nations as a "Special Report from the Governing Com- mission on the Economic Situation in the Territory."
6This reference contains 3 citations:
- Report of the Commission, August 18, 1920; the fifth Report, pp. 11-13
- the sixth Report, pp. 10-12
- German White Book, pp. 152-244
7This reference contains 2 citations:
- Local newspapers, July 20, 1922
- League of Nations, August 22, 1922 (C. 543. M. 328)