You are not currently logged in.
Access your personal account or get JSTOR access through your library or other institution:
The Building of the Fleet
Notes and References
This item contains 3 references.
*This reference contains 4 citations:
- Sanford's "History of Erie County" (Edition of 1894, Chapter I)
- "The History of North America," Vol. XIX
- "Prehistoric North America," by McGee and Thomas, Chapters XIX and XX
- Vol. II "The Indians of North America in Historic Times," same authors, Chapters VII, XI.
*This reference contains 5 citations:
- Forster, of Philadelphia, Collector at Presqu* Isle, in 1799
- Forster's "Letter Book,"
- Harrisburg and Presqu' Isle Population Company, formed August 13, 1796
- MS. "Diary"
- Salina (Syracuse) in 1825
*Samuel Hambleton, purser of the Lawrence