You may be interested in finding more content on these topics:
You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
Frederic de Martens
Notes and References
This item contains 1 reference.
1This reference contains 14 citations:
- M. de Martens are: Treaties with Austria, vols. 1-4, 1874-1878
- Treaties with Germany, vols. 5-8, 1880-1888
- Treaties with England, vols. 10-12, 1892-1898
- Treaties with France, vols. 13-14, 1902-1905
- The law of private property in time of war, 1869
- The war in the Orient and the Brussels Conferences, 1874-1878
- Russia and England in Central Asia, 1879
- The conflict betwen Russia and China, its origin, development and universal extent, 1880
- The Egyptian question and international law, 1882
- Memoire on the telegraph in China, 1883
- The Congo Conference at Berlin and the colonial policy of modern states, 1886
- M6moire on the Zappa affair, 1893
- The Peace Conference at the Hague, 1901
- Through justice to peace, 1907.