You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
General Arbitration Treaties
You can always find the topics here!Topics: Treaties, Arbitration, War, Senators, International law, Tribunals, Committees of inquiry, Countries, Public opinion, Rule of law
Select the topics that are inaccurate.
Notes and References
This item contains 1 reference.
1This reference contains 11 citations:
- Great Britain, Treaty of Amity, Commerce and Navigation (Jay Treaty), November 19, 1794, Article VI
- Great Britain, Convention Re- specting Fisheries, Boundary and the Restoration of Slaves, October 20, 1818
- Great Britain, Claims Convention, February 8, 1853
- Costa Rica, Claims Con- vention, July 2, 1860
- Great Britain, treaty for settlement of claims with the Hudson's Bay Co., etc., July 1, 1863
- Great Britain, Treaty of Washington, May 8, 1871, Article XII (Claims arising during the Civil War aside from the Alabama Claims).
- Spain, Treaty of Friendship, Bound- ary, etc., October 27, 1795, Article XXI (Claims arising during the war between Spain and France)
- Denmark, Claims Convention. March 28, 1830
- Peru, Claims Convention, January 12, 1863
- Mexico, Claims Convention, July 4, 1868.
- United States, Orinoco Steamship Case, before the Hague Tribunal, page 117, note.