You are not currently logged in.
Access your personal account or get JSTOR access through your library or other institution:
Notes and References
This item contains 3 references.
1This reference contains 3 citations:
- I refer (J. Sp. Ph., January, 1880)
- Mr. Caird's letter Sp. Ph., April, 1879).
- Mr. Caird's lust article in this Journal.
1This reference contains 4 citations:
- Kant the agent of perception, the agent of knowledge (II., 105-115).
- Erdmann tells us (Grundr., II., 422)
- Kant, in fact, is, as medium of reception for the contributions of sense on the one hand, and the contributions of understanding on the other, so also the vehicle of mediation between both (p. 112).
- Mr. Caird, for his part again, looks (p. 439)
1Erdmann significantly intimates also (II., 409)