You may be interested in finding more content on these topics:
You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
Is Sectionalism in America Dying Away?
Notes and References
This item contains 6 references.
1A paper read before the American Sociological Society, Madison, December 28, 1907.
2"Western State-Making in the Revolutionary Era," American Historical Review, Vol. I, pp. 70, 25I.
5maps for I876, i888, i892, and I904, in Plates III, (I), (2), (3), (4).
6This reference contains 2 citations:
- "Conduct of Political Majorities," Political Science Quarterly, Vol. I, p. 116
- Inductive Sociology, pp. 285, 293.
7This reference contains 3 citations:
- Small, General Sociology, pp. 209, 248, 280, 282, 305, 307
- A. L. Lowell, Report of American Historical Association, 1901, Vol. I, pp. 321
- A. Johnson, Yale Review, November, 1906
9Rise of the New West ("American Nation," Vol. XIV)