You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
The Triads No. IV
You can always find the topics here!Topics: Countries, Oppression, Bards, Poetry, Allusion, Emigration, Disasters
Select the topics that are inaccurate.
Notes and References
This item contains 9 references.
*This reference contains 3 citations:
- De Dea Syria, vol. ii. p.882
- Lib. i. p. 10
- Genesis, c. vii.
‡Early History of the Cymry, p. 41.
*Mythology and Rites of the Druids, p. 95-6.
†This reference contains 3 citations:
- Arch. of Wales, vol. ii. p. 57. Tr. 3
- Ib. p. 59. Tr. 10 to 13 inclusive
- lb. p. 71. Tr. 97
*This reference contains 2 citations:
- Mr. Roberts's " Cambrian Popular Antiquities," p. 78
- Mr. Davies's " Mytholugy and Rites of the Druids," pp. 211, 270, 277, and 522
†Arch. of Wales, vol. ii. pp. 16, 17, anrt 71.
*Ovid. Metam. Lib. i. 1. 963.
†Theogonia, 1. 689 to 704
†This reference contains 2 citations:
- Plutarch's " Isiris and Osiris,"
- Diodorus Siculus, Lib. i