You are not currently logged in.
Access your personal account or get JSTOR access through your library or other institution:
The Chronology of Jesus' Public Ministry
Notes and References
This item contains 6 references.
IThis reference contains 2 citations:
- Collega Imperii;
- Tacitus, Annals, I, 3
2This reference contains 6 citations:
- Antiquities, XVIII, iv, 6
- Neue Archiv der Gesellschaft für altere deutsche Geschichtskunde, 1890, pp. 54-65
- Ramsay admits (Was Christ Born at Bethlehem, pp. 201 f.)
- Plummer, Commentary on Luke, p. 82
- Luke's " fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Cqesar "
- Augustus are Eusebius, Wieseler, Meyer, Lightfoot, H. J. Holtzmann, O. Holtzmann, Schtirer, and von Soden
3The "forty and six years" of John 2:20
sThis reference contains 2 citations:
- Turner (art. "Chronology of the New Testament," in Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible
- Sanday, O. Holtzmann, Ramsay, and others
7Westcott, Commentary on John, in loco.
8von Soden, art. " Chronology of the New Testament,"in Cheyne's Encyclopedia Biblica