You are not currently logged in.
Access your personal account or get JSTOR access through your library or other institution:
The Validity of Some Species of Fissidens
E. J. Hill
Vol. 10, No. 4 (Jul., 1907), pp. 67-74
Published by: American Bryological and Lichenological Society
Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/3237958
Page Count: 8
Notes and References
This item contains 3 references.
Synopsis of the Flora of Colorado, by Thomas C. Porter and John M. Coulter, Washington, D. C., 1874
This reference contains 3 citations:
- New York, George P Putnam & Co.
- Ivison and Phinney. 1858
- George P. Putman & Co., T857
This reference contains 4 citations:
- F. synoicus n. sp
- Argentina, South America, in 1873
- Linnaea, 42: 240, 1878, 1879
- F. synòicus Sulliv .(1856)