You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
Joel 1, 17a
You can always find the topics here!Topics: Writers, Barns, Words, Jewish literature, Grains, Poetry, Literature, Etymology, Storage containers, Banks
Select the topics that are inaccurate.
Notes and References
This item contains 3 references.
3This reference contains 4 citations:
- Baldensperger, The Immovable East, PEFQS, 1907, p. 270
- "The wheat is carried home and put into a store dividing the fore- room from the anteroon" . . . p. 270 f.
- Krauss, Talmudische Archäologie, vol. 1, I, 29, p. 46
- vol. 2, VI, 172, pp. 193-198
4This reference contains 4 citations:
- Sam. 5: 2-5
- Joel 1: 17
- Deimel, Pantheon, p. 43 ff., no. 23
- Deimel, p. 99, no. 675
5Job 20: 17