You are not currently logged in.
Access your personal account or get JSTOR access through your library or other institution:
Effect of a Change of Judicial Decision as to the Constitutionality of a Statute
Notes and References
This item contains 15 references.
1I B1. Comm., p. 70.
2White, "Gelpcke v. Dubuque," p. 56.
4This reference contains 2 citations:
- 4 Harvard Law Rev.311
- 14 Amer. Law Rev.211.
5This reference contains 2 citations:
- Hare's Amer. Const. Law, pp. 721-726
- Patterson's Federal Restraints on State Action, pp. I46-147.
6Wlhite, "Gelpcke v. Dubuque," pp. 6o-84.
7This reference contains 4 citations:
- Ray v. Western Pennsylvania Co., 138 Pa. 576
- Crigler v. Shepler, 79 Kan. 834
- Swanison v. Ottumwa, 131 Ia. 540
- King v. Phoenix Ins. Co., 195 MIo. 290.
8Storrie v. Cortes, go Texas, 283, per Brown, J.
9Douglass v. County of Pike, ior U. S. 677.
10Central Land Co. v. Laidley, I59 U. S. I03.
11This reference contains 3 citations:
- Haskett v. Maxey, 134 Ind. I82
- Lewis v. Symes, 6i Ohio St. 47I
- Fal- coner v. Simmons, 51 W. Va. I72.
12note 7, supra.
13tate v. O'Neil, I26 N. W. (Ia.) 454.
14This reference contains 2 citations:
- Pierce v. Pierce, 46 Ind. 86
- Stockton v. Dundee Mfg. Co., 22 N. J. Eq. 56.
15This reference contains 3 citations:
- State v. Bell, 136 N. C. 674
- State v. Fulton, I49 N. C. 485.
- Boyd v. State, 53 Ala. 6o8.