You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
Quasi-Contracts. What Constitutes Unjust Enrichment
You can always find the topics here!Topics: Defendants, Orchards, Plaintiffs, Quasi contracts, Business structures, Common law, Legislation, Time and materials contracts
Select the topics that are inaccurate.
Notes and References
This item contains 8 references.
1This reference contains 2 citations:
- Keener, "Quasi-Contracts," pp. 278, 279
- Gillis v. Cobbe, 177 Mass. 584 (190).
2This reference contains 4 citations:
- Greer v. Vaughan, 96 Ark. 524 (I9IO)
- Adams v. Kells, 79 Kans. 564 (I9o9)
- Union Hall Ass'n v. Morrison, 39 Md. 28I (I873)
- Wendell v. Moulton, 26 N. H. 41 (I852).
3125 Pac. Rep.860 (Utah, 1912).
4This reference contains 3 citations:
- Cozad v. Elam, II5 Mo. App. 136 (I905)
- Wojahn v. Bark, I44 Wis. 646 (I9II)
- Werre v. N. W. Thresher Co., 13I N. W. Rep. 721 (S. D., I9II).
5Gillis v. Cobbe, supra
6This reference contains 2 citations:
- Dowling v. McKenney, 124 Mass. 478 (I877)
- Barker v. Henderson, 58 N. J. L. 26 (I895).
7Bristol v. Sutton, II5 Mich. 365 (I897).
8This reference contains 3 citations:
- White v. Wieland, I09 Mass. 291 (I872)
- Smith v. Smith, 28 N. J. L. 208 (I86o).
- Vickers v. Ritchie, 202 Mass. 247 (I909), commenting upon Gillis v. Cobbe, supra.