You are not currently logged in.
Access your personal account or get JSTOR access through your library or other institution:
Constitutional Law. Searches and Seizures. Return of Papers Unlawfully Taken
Notes and References
This item contains 13 references.
1I6 U. S. 6v6 (i885).
2ct June 22, i874, i8 Stat. I86, Sec. 5.
3I9 Howell's State Trials, I029 (I765).
4Cooley'sConstitutional Limitations, 424-434 (7th Ed.).
5Boyd v. United States, supra, n. x.
6Hale v. Henkle, 20I U. S. 43 (I906).
7This reference contains 4 citations:
- Adams v. New York, I92 U. S. 585 (I9o4)
- Bacon v. United States, 97 Fed. Rep. 35 (i899)
- Trask v. People, 11S Ill. 523 (I894)
- Common- wealth v. Dana, 2 Met. 329 (Mass. I84I).
8This reference contains 2 citations:
- Weeks v. United States, 232 U. S. 383 (1914)
- United States v. Fried- berg, 233 Fed. Rep. 313 (I9I6).
9Supra, n. 8.
10Supra, n. 7.
11This reference contains 2 citations:
- United States v. McHie, I94 Fed. Rep. 894 (19I2)
- United States v. McHie, 196 Fed. Rep. 586 (I912)
12193 Fed. Rep. 970 (1912).
13National Safe Deposit Co. v. Stead, 232 U. S. 58 (1914).