You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
[Journal of Fray Juan Crespi kept during the same voyage—dated 5th October, 1774]
You can always find the topics here!Topics: Fog, Ships, Serenity, Wind, Sun, Canoes, Cerrado, Fresco, Weather, Coasts
Select the topics that are inaccurate.
Notes and References
This item contains 4 references.
4This reference contains 3 citations:
- Mr. Bancroft's writer Bays (History of the Pacific States, vol. XIII, p. 228)
- Dávila, whose name is given on p. 226
- Davila's name was José, and St, Joseph's day is 19th March.
6This reference contains 2 citations:
- Mr. Bancroft's writers do not agree on this point : The person who wrote the account of Perez' voyage to be found at p. 227 of vol. XIII.
- History of the Pacific States says Perez was "to explore the northern coast up to 60°."
10Mr. Bancroft's writer (History of the Pacific States, vol. XIII., p. 146. et seq.)
11The Bancroftian account of the voyage of the Santiago will be found, principally, in the History of the Pacific States, vol. XIII., 227-9, and vol. XXVII., 150-8.