You are not currently logged in.
Access your personal account or get JSTOR access through your library or other institution:
Sonnet Structure in Sidney's 'Astrophel and Stella'
Notes and References
This item contains 2 references.
1In his History of English ProsodyII, 149
3This reference contains 6 citations:
- F. Q.1, i, 8
- bee-thee-perplexitie-free (st. 19)
- flyes-applyes- enemies-lyes (st. 38)
- ivory-lye-enemy-quickly (st. 40)
- Lydgate's Churl and Bird 86-8
- Lydgate's regallye- modefye (Mum. at Hert. 145-6)