You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
The Indians of Southern Virginia, 1650-1711. Depositions in the Virginia and North Carolina Boundary Case
You can always find the topics here!Topics: Legal depositions, Governors, Sons, Daughters, Swamps, Plantations, State government, Bays, Parishes, Massacres
Select the topics that are inaccurate.
Notes and References
This item contains 5 references.
1This reference contains 4 citations:
- this Maga- zine, I, 445-447
- "The Bolling Memoirs," edited by T. H. Wynne
- "Pocahontas and Her Descendants," by Wyndham Robertson
- Slaughter's "History of Bristol Parish."
2This reference contains 2 citations:
- this Magazine, III, 394
- Wm. and Mary Quarterly, V, 272-273
3Bristol Parish Vestry Book and Register, Richmond, 1898, edited by C. G. Chamberlayne
6this MagazineIII, 344-345
9This reference contains 2 citations:
- this Magazine, IV, 315-3I6
- Keith's Ancestry of Benjamin Harrison, and the Richmond Critic