You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
The Vestry Book of King William Parish, Va., 1707-1750 (Continued)
You can always find the topics here!Topics: Parishes, Churches, Oaths, Voting, Corn, Wheat, Canyons, African Americans
Select the topics that are inaccurate.
Notes and References
This item contains 6 references.
*This reference contains 2 citations:
- Brock, pp. 78 and 80
- Mr. Murdaugh, Meade, I, 459
†Brock, p. 79
†This reference contains 2 citations:
- Meade, Old Churches. I, 466
- Brock, p. 112
*Meade, Old Churches, etc., I, 463
‡This reference contains 3 citations:
- New Kent forty years, Meade I, 386
- his virtues, Meade II, 460
- Meade I, 470
*This reference contains 3 citations:
- Brock, Register of Baptisms in Huguenot Emigra- tion to Virginia, p. 84ff.
- Meade, II, 242
- Brock, p. 183ff.