You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
The Vestry Book of King William Parish, Va., 1707-1750 (Continued)
You can always find the topics here!Topics: Parishes, Corn, Churches, Mallets, Oaths, Signatures, Tanneries, Baptism
Select the topics that are inaccurate.
Notes and References
This item contains 3 references.
12This reference contains 6 citations:
- Mr. Marye was transferred to St. George's Parish, Spottsylvania county, in October, 1735
- Mr. Brooke in December, 1736
- Perry's Papers Relating to the Church in Virginia, pp. 360-61
- St. James' Parish, Goochland, Aug. 5, 1738
- Mr. Gavain in King William Parish in 1739
- Brock, Hugenot Emigration, p. 99
14This reference contains 3 citations:
- Meade, I, 469
- King William Parish in 1727
- Brock, Huguenot Emigation to Virginia
15Brock, p. 45