You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
Letters and Other Papers, 1735-1829
You can always find the topics here!Topics: Children, Sons, Invoices, Daughters, Militias, Parishes, Barracks, Plantations, Weather, Estate accounts
Select the topics that are inaccurate.
Notes and References
This item contains 4 references.
1This reference contains 2 citations:
- Hening IV, 454 &c
- Glenn's Some Colonial Mansions (1899)
2This reference contains 6 citations:
- this MagazineI, 208-212
- this MagazineII, 296-298
- Mr Secty's office Aprill ye 13th. 1698
- Henrico April 1731
- in this MagazineX, 391
- Albemarle Oct. 1778
9This reference contains 3 citations:
- Col. John Allen, born in Rockbridge Co., Va., Dec. 30, 1771
- First Ky. Riflemen, he was killed at the battle of The Raisin, Jan. 22d, 1813
- Green's Historic Families of Kentucky, 233-247
10This reference contains 2 citations:
- Wm. Massie of Nelson Co. on Oct. 20, 1814
- Wm. and MaryQuarterlyXV, 128