You are not currently logged in.
Access your personal account or get JSTOR access through your library or other institution:
WILL OF NATHAN SIMSON, A JEWISH MERCHANT IN NEW YORK BEFORE 1722, AND GENEALOGICAL NOTE CONCERNING HIM AND JOSEPH SIMSON
Notes and References
This item contains 6 references.
1In the abstract of Levy's will in Publications of the American Jewish Historical Society, No. 23, p. 150,
2"Minutes of the Common Council of the City of New York," vol. iii, pp. 181, 186.
3Liber 36 of Conveyances, p. 50, in the Register's Office, New York County.
4Rubric P. C. C., 220 Romney.
5This reference contains 2 citations:
- Liber 36, supra, noted as " Recorded for and at the request of Mr. Joseph Simson Merchant of the City of New York this 12th day of January Anno dom 1762."
- Publications, supra, No. 10, p. 109 et seq.
6This reference contains 3 citations:
- Joseph Simson, see index to this volume, and Publications, supra, No. 3, p. 6; No. 6, p. 102; No. 18, p. 106; No. 20, p. 163;
- Surrogate's Office, New York County, Libers 7, p. 76; 29, p. 55; 41, p. 87; 52, p. 311; 119, p. 455;
- J. A. Stevens, "Colonial Records of Chamber of Commerce of the State of New York," with "Biographical Sketches," bound in.