You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
RELATIONSHIPS OF THE FALSE DATE PALM OF THE FLORIDA KEYS, WITH A SYNOPTICAL KEY TO THE FAMILIES OF AMERICAN PALMS
You can always find the topics here!Topics: Endocarp, Inflorescences, Fruits, Genera, Pedicels, Keys, Herbaria, Waxes, Coconuts, Germination
Select the topics that are inaccurate.
Notes and References
This item contains 3 references.
1This reference contains 3 citations:
- Sargent, C. S. New or Little Known Plants. Pseudophoenix sargenti. Gard. & For. 1: 352. f. 55, 56. 1888.
- "Pseudophoenix sar- genta H. Wendland," had been published two years before, in the Botanical Gazette (lis 314. 1886).
- Silva of North America (10: 33. pl. 506. 1896.)
1Cook, O. F. Relationships of the Ivory Palms. Contr. U. S. Nat. Herb. 13: 133-142. 1910.
1This reference contains 2 citations:
- Cook, O. F. Origin and Distribution of the Coconut Palm. Contr. U. S. Nat. Herb. 7: 257-293. 1901.
- History of the Coconut Palm in America. Contr. U. S. Nat. Herb. 14: 271-342. 1910.