You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
An International Commission on the Cost of Living
You can always find the topics here!Topics: Cost of living, Prices, Cold storage, Food crops, Food law, Meats, Population growth, Labor unions, Cities, United States Senate
Select the topics that are inaccurate.
Notes and References
This item contains 4 references.
1This reference contains 5 citations:
- Uniited States, Bulletin of the Bureau of Labor, (No. 87, March, 1910)
- Wholesale Prices in Canada, 1890-1909, Special Report by R. H. Coats (Government Printing Bureau, 1910, p 11)
- England, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society (March issue of each year)
- France, Bulletin de la Statistique Générale de la France (Toine I, Fasicule 1, 1911, p. 68)
- Italy, La Curva dei Prezzi Delle Moroi in Italia, Negli Anni 1881-1909, pp. 98 and 30
2R. H. Hooker, "The Course of Prices at Home and Abroad," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, December, 1911; diagrams, p. 7
3Purchasing Power of Money, (1911), ch. 12
4Purchasing Power of Money, ch. 13