You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
Notes on the Name הוהי
You can always find the topics here!Topics: American literature, Literary criticism, Authors, Semitic studies, Pronunciation, Old Testament, Jewish literature, Vowels, Libraries, Naming conventions
Select the topics that are inaccurate.
Notes and References
This item contains 6 references.
1This reference contains 3 citations:
- Old Testament and Semitic Studies in Memory of William Rainey Harper, I, 143-64
- American Journal of Theology, Vol. XII (1908), 34-52
- American Journal of Semitic Languages and Literatures, Vol. XXV (1909), 312-18
2This reference contains 2 citations:
- Ibn Ezra, Ṣaḥūth, 1 b
- Ben Asher in the Dikdūke ha-īe'amim
3Old Testament and Semitic Studies, I, 145.
6Clément, X, 126
9This reference contains 2 citations:
- Farrago rerum theologicarum uberrima
- a letter of Luther(ed. Groningen, 1614, p.854
10De oratione, Bk. v, c. 10.