You may be interested in finding more content on these topics:
You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
Glossary of the Mohegan-Pequot Language
Notes and References
This item contains 2 references.
2American Anthropologist, 1903, vol. 5, p. 210.
This reference contains 6 citations:
- C. = Josiah Cotton, Vocabulary of the Massachusetts (or Natick) Indian Language, Mass. Hist. Soc. Coll., ser. 3, II, 1830
- LD. = Lenâpe Dictionary, by D. G. Brinton
- ND. = Natick Dictionary, by James Hammond Trumbull, 1903
- RW. = Roger Williams, Key into the Language of America
- Stiles = Ezra Stiles, A Vocabulary of the Pequot Language obtained by President Stiles in 1792
- Ojibwe from Baraga's Otchipwe Dictionary