You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
On an Ancient Human Footprint from Nicaragua
You can always find the topics here!Topics: Flint, Lakeshores, Lakes, Impact craters, Coasts, Toes, Volcanoes, Quarries, Oceans, Forest soils
Select the topics that are inaccurate.
Notes and References
This item contains 5 references.
*This reference contains 6 citations:
- Letter of Dr. Flint, dated Jan. 7, 1884
- American Antiquarian, March, 1884
- 17th Report of the Peabody Museum for 1884, page 356
- 18th Report of the same, 1885, page 414
- Proceedings of the American Antiquarian So- ciety, 1884, p. 92
- American Antiquarian, May, 1885
*This reference contains 2 citations:
- Pablo Levy, Notas sobre la Republica de Nicaragua, pp. 83, 84 (Paris, 1873)
- A. Schiffman, Una Idea sobre la Geolojia de Nicaragua, p. 125 (31anagua, 1873)
*R. B. White, " Notes on the Aboriginal Races of the Northwestern Provinces of South America," in the Journal of the Anthropological Institute of Great Britain, February, 1884. p. 244
*J. Park Harrison, " On the Relative Length of the First Three Toes of the Human Foot," in the Journal of the Anthropological Institute of Great Britain, February, 1884
*Dr. Richard Andree, on " Fussspuren," in his Ethnographische Parallelen und Ver- gleiche, s.94 (Stuttgart, 1878)