You may be interested in finding more content on these topics:
You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
Witchcraft in Virginia
Notes and References
This item contains 3 references.
1Neill's "Va. Carolorum," p. 257.
1This reference contains 3 citations:
- "Colonial Virginian," by R. A. Brock, "Va. Historical Papers," Vol. X.
- "Virginia Historical Register," Vol. VII, 1833, pp. 69-78.
- "Life, etc. of George M1ason" by Miss Kate Mason Rowland, Vol. I, p. 45.
1This reference contains 2 citations:
- "Magazine of American History," Vol. X, "A Virginia Witch,' p. 425.
- "Va. Calendar of State Papers',' I. p. 100.