You are not currently logged in.
Access JSTOR through your library or other institution:
On the Algebra of Logic
You can always find the topics here!Topics: Algebra, Inference, Predicates, Syllogisms, Emotion, Logic, Quadrants, Irritation, Reasoning, Logical givens
Select the topics that are inaccurate.
Notes and References
This item contains 11 references.
*Oa the Classification of Aryyponc'ats, 1867
*De AMorgan, On the Syllogissrn, No. V., 1862
†Mr. Hugh McColl (Calculus of Equivalent Statements, Second Paper, 1878, p. 183)
*Syllogism, No. II., 1850, p. 104.
‡Mr. Jevons's Substitttion of Similars
§De Morgan (Ot the Syllogism, No. II., 1850, p. 83)
*De Morgan, Syllabuts, 1860, p -18.
*Logic of Relatives, 1870
†This reference contains 6 citations:
- Boole (Mllacthe- matical Antalysis of Logic, 1847)
- De Morgan (Ot the Syllogism, No. III., 1858, p. 185)
- Mr. Jevons (Formital Logic, 1864)
- On an Improvement im Boole's Calculus of Logic, 1867
- Professor Schriider, of Karlsruihe, in the spring of 1877, produced his Operationskereis des Logik-kalklls
- Boole's work in Bain's Logic, publishe(d several papers on a Galculits of Equivalent Statements
*Logic of Relattives, 1870
*De AMorgani (On the Syllogism, No. IV.)