Medium Ævum, which first appeared in 1932, is one of the leading international academic periodicals in medieval studies. It is published twice yearly and its present editors are Professors Nigel F. Palmer, Sylvia Huot and Corinne Saunders.
Since 1932, the Society for the Study of Medieval Languages and Literature has existed to advance education by the encouragement and dissemination to the scholarly community and wider public of research on medieval languages and literature.
This item is part of JSTOR collection
For terms and use, please refer to our Terms and Conditions
Medium Ævum © 2016 Society for the Study of Medieval Languages and Literature